A great evening...

I received a text message a few days ago, sent by my boss, to tell me he had discovered in his cellar a couple of nice bottles. He kindly asked me if I wanted to join him for a little degustation and gratefully I accepted.
An hour later, I was poured my first glass of the evening and the show began...

Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet Les Combettes 1992
(see Tasting Notes : Burgundy - Puligny-Montrachet)

Paul Jaboulet Aine, Hermitage La Chapelle 1990 (in half bottle)
(see tasting notes : Rhone - Hermitage)

Domaine Groffier, Bonnes Mares Grand Cru 1993
(see tasting notes : Burgundy - Bonnes Mares)

What I liked the most (after the wines of course!) is that there was no special occasion or celebration, just the pleasure of drinking beautiful wines and sharing them with people passionate about it.

This little story of life tells us that sometimes the special occasion of drinking beautiful wines, is simply to open them...

An evening my palate will definitely remember.

QC